Fresh tagliatelli with lobster and young salad leaves
Measures for 4 servings:
- 4 lobsters (around 400g each)
- 450g fresh tagliatelli
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- Sun- dried tomatoes
- 3 dessert spoons of olive oil
- 150ml crème fraiche or sour cream
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- salt and pepper
- Remove shells from the lobsters. Crack the claws without removing the flesh. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the lobster flesh until golden. Remove from the pan and place the flesh in the middle of 4 silver foil sheets (papillotes).
- Chop the tarragon and mix with the crème fraiche, season the lobster. Light the oven at mark 8 (240°).
- Place a heaped dessert spoonful of the tarragon mixture next to each portion of lobster and close the foil to make a parcel. When the oven has heated up, cook the parcels for 8 minutes.
- During this time, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water, for 3-5 minutes, according to the cooking instructions. Drain and keep warm. Divide the pasta between 4 plates. Open the foil parcels and place the lobster on top of the pasta.
- Cover with the remaining tarragon cream, add several dried tomatoes and young salad leaves.